Saturday, December 09, 2006

The Zen of surfing

On days like these, when you feel like crawling back to bed and starting over, it's nice to have a way to pass the time without too much of a mental effort - vegging out, if you will. Here's a very partial list of my "OMG, I really need a brake!!" bookmarks:

  1. Cuteoverload.com - I try to visit it at least once or twice a month, it's such a special site. I just get such a warm and fuzzy feeling every time, it's amazing.
  2. Thinkgeek.com - Because what's better then to shop around for stuff that's really cool, although way too expensive and quite stupid and unnecessary?
  3. Google Earth - I know, it's not a site. Still, hand's down one of the better ways to get a break during a busy day. When was the last time you visited the Great Pyramids, Sydney and the Tour Eiffel, all on the same day?
  4. Homer Simpsons quotes: This site has been in my favorites for god knows how long, but every time I go there - I mean, how can you not laugh at: "It's true... I'm a rageaholic! I just can't live without rageahol!"
  5. Allposters.com - I'm telling you, one day I'll order 10000 posters, and that will make all those hours I spent here worth while.
  6. Catsthatlooklikehitler.com and Stuffonmycat.com - Just because I'm a dog-person doesn't mean I don't like to make fun of cats. These are two very weird sites...
Well, I'm not in the mood for continuing so I guess that's it for today. Good night to me, and may we all have more fruitful days (especially them). Amen.

No comments: