Saturday, December 23, 2006

More then meets the eye indeed

My generation, if you'll allow me for a moment to speak in very general terms, seems to be comprised of people who hate transformers, and people who love them. Obviously, I love them, like any self respecting geek, and that's why I'm quite exited about this post. Check this out:



Well, that's not all.
Some dude figured out that "In the Transformers movie trailer between :37 and :39 the frame shows "Sector Seven Org" at the top and "Takara 83" at the bottom. If you go to SectorSeven.org and type in takara83 as your password you are treated to a screen full of mess. It looks like a person's desktop and clicking on the exclamation mark on the dock brings up a video sequence where a Lt. Col. Powers talks about discovering a "blip."

If you want you can go straight here, to bypass the super-secret-password-screen. I know it all seems pretty childish, but the site is pretty cool (although not very informative). I guess as the movie release date gets closer, they intend to update it with more info...

No comments: