Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Discipline

I know I'm not a diligent blogger - It's been three weeks, and this is only my fourth post - oh, the shame, the shame.
Although I don't feel the frequency of the posts is gonna change much in the future, I do believe this week I've had reason enough for not updating the blog: one of my lab-mates has gone Dr., and now he's leaving us for a Post position at Utrecht University. I tell you, he's one lucky SOB: I'm not sure he's gonna accomplish much there, but he's going to have the time of his live NOT doing it, that's for sure.
Well, that left me pretty busy, taking up some of the workload - which I'm sure is gonna continue for a while, till everything evens out again (or I just collapse - whatever comes first).
I'll spare any reader any Hapoel updates - it's better to live in ignorance for now, I hope things will turn around.

No comments: