Sunday, November 06, 2005

No, it's not judgment day yet.

Finally, after much thought, I decided to through my thoughts out to the blogosphere, and see what sticks.
I can't promise any newsworthy posts, or even funny musings - I just feel compelled to take part in this huge new culture being created around us.
The framework I've taken upon myself dictates that everything I'll post will only be personal to me: you won't find me publishing names, personal info or just dirty secrets. I tend to vent when pushed to write, and I don't want to offend anyone, so If I do say something like that - I'll try to leave it as generic as I can...
What I will write about is stuff I think is interesting, along with my personal thoughts or feelings - as you might have already guessed I'll tend to rumble just because it's cheaper then therapy :-)

No comments: