Monday, November 14, 2005

Didn't I just have plans to do the coolest thing ever?

I think the last time I went out for a beer, or movie, or anything at all for that matter, was 2.3 million years ago. I feel sooo old!
Now that the semester has started, and I actually have to get up early every morning, by the time I get home, 7 or 8 PM, I'm very very tired. And it's not like I go to sleep then and there, I just chill in bed and watch the stupidest show on TV, or just some basketball game, or maybe something I downloaded that day. And weekends are even worse: Friday is very PG-14 almost everywhere in town, so if we don't drive to Tel-Aviv there's nothing to do, apart from catching a movie maybe. And Saturday - well, let's just say I usually just see some friends in the afternoon, and we don't have the momentum to keep going into the night...
Maybe if I had more money, I could go out for something more then a beer, like a good dinner or something, and that would give me the push I need. Then again, if I had more money, I'd find something else to spend it on.
What I need is a good women to drag me out of my cave - or better yet - give me a better reason to stay at home :-)

No comments: