Monday, November 07, 2005

Monday morning bl..em...reds?

Ok, so Hapoel won last night, but the game was the ugliest I've seen in a while. Defense started looking good only late in the third quarter, and offensively we where awful - relying too much on personal efforts then on team plays. What bugged me the most was the attitude of the crowd, especially the people around me - after two minutes they started yelling at our star player to go home, cursing our team more then our weekly opponents. I just can't grasp how anyone can be that short-sighted: we really have a good team this year, and the downside of building a team from scratch is the prolonged adjustment period. We just have to wait a couple of month before passing judgment, that's all. Oh well...
I'm now at work, and my prof. is driving me crazy: he started using a small sync program, after windows briefcase started failing him. At first everything was working like clockwork - I explained everything to him: showed him what every button does and so on. Now, after two weeks, the thing is demanding money, because it thinks we're using it commercially. So, my newest mission is to convince him to pay them 20 bucks. Cheap bastard.

No comments: