Thursday, May 31, 2007

San Servolo #2

Let's begin on a side note. I just noticed I'm posting on a Thursday again, and I wonder If anyone ever researched the creative powers of a sunny Thursday morning. Obviously I'm speaking only for myself, but at the end of the week I tend to be more relaxed, because I'm safe in the knowledge that if I only make it through just a few more hours I'll have made it through another week. It is a well known fact that relaxation induces creativity*, so the connection seems quite clear, doesn't it?

Now, to the subject at hand. The trip to Italy is all planned out. I'll be in Italy for two weeks, starting from the 17th of June: the first four days I'll be with Linn (my coworker) at the conference, and the remaining 10 days I'll be joined by my friend Ohad. You can have a look at the schedule I've prepared, here (sorry - Hebrew).
We have already payed for the hotel in Bologna, the hotel in Rome, and the car we'll be driving. I was expecting to be most exited about the trip to San Lazzaro, but the mere thought of driving an Alfa for a week make makes me tingly all over...

For now, switching subjects again, I'll leave you with a clip that really speaks for itself. Some of you might have seen it already, because it really spread like wildfire for a while, but I don't care - watch it again, it's worth it.



____________________
*OK, I just made that up, but if there's anything I learned from watching the Colbert Report is that if something just feels right it is right it IS right. Evidence, logic, intellectual examination, or actual facts cannot be invoked to prove otherwise!

No comments: