Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I'd rather have an enema

T'is the season of exams and term-papers, here at the Hebrew University. I HATE exams: I'm really bad at studying properly, and so I tend to not do so well in classes that really need you to sit on your ass; like advanced organic chemistry, which I already failed once.
I've spent all of this week, trying to study - I took time off the lab, and I told the other-job people that I won't translate anything this week, but all I was left with is a lot of free time to play basketball and Texas Hold'em with friends. @#%*@%&#. I hate school, I feel 14 again.
At least I have something to look forward too: Thursday in Tel-Aviv, the Israeli basketball league is holding the
semi-finals for the cup tournament. My sister and I already have tickets, I'm sooo exited - all there's left is for Hapoel to play well. Oh, and the NBA All-star weekend is only a few days away! I don't think I'll watch the rookies challenge game, cause I might have a date on Friday night, but I sure am going to watch the all-star game on Sunday.

No comments: