Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Does anyone really read these titles any more?

I've been meaning to write a decent post, a long one, for quite a while. Something verbal, with maybe only a small picture or something, and actually that day has... not arrive yet. I'm sorry, this is another short, unplanned post, just a way to deliver something cool I found.
You probably know writer/director Kevin Smith. I really love him: all his movies, his blog, his podcast - really, he's so irreverent you can't just not adore him.
While i was rumbling through old posts, I noticed this - it's just a few pictures of his house, but for me it's just a bit more then that. Let me put this into context: In MTV's cribs, each week, a different small unknown rapper\producer invites you to see his house - I must have seen hundred of episodes where the house is usually some monstrosity, filled with empty rooms, golden bathtubs and big screen TV's.
Well, just check the link. finally a house I can live in. If I had all of Mr. Smith's money my house would probably turn out to be a lot like his, maybe a lit less messy...

No comments: