Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray

It's been about 10 days - I'm sick with some kind of throat infection and I've been spending all my time at home. I've started taking antibiotics and some kind of spray (above mentioned), for now the fever is gone and only the nasty cough and flam have remained for me to cope with.
The positive part of the ordeal is that for the past week I've started translating for the job I took. I don't really agree with the enterprise since all we do is rip off different local sites, and they're not even paying that well... I guess I'll do it for a month, or until I have enough to buy a decent video card - I really want to play F.E.A.R.
Hapoel had a great game yesterday, beating by 12 a team from Belgrade. It feels like things are looking up for us underdogs. I even bought tickets for me and my sister to the Israeli final four. I do hope we get there because I hate scalping tickets.

No comments: